Wednesday, August 23, 2006
I got this from a friend of mine...hope u like this as much as i did..

here goes...

Dear GOD:

I want to thank You for what you have already
done. I am not going to wait until I see results or
receive rewards;

I am thanking you right now. I am not going to wait
until I feel better or things look better;

I am thanking you right now. I am not going to wait
until people say they are sorry or until they stop
talking about me;

I am thanking you right now. I am not going to wait
until the pain in my body disappears ;

I am thanking you right now. I am not going to wait
until my financial situation improves;

I am going to thank you right now. I am not going
to wait until the children are asleep and the house
is quiet;

I am going to thank you right now. I am not going
to wait until I get promoted at work or until I get the
job;

I am going to thank you right now. I am not going
to wait until I understand every experience in my
life that has caused me pain or grief;

I am thanking you right now. I am not going to
wait until the journey gets easier or the challenges
are removed;

I am thanking you right now. I am thanking you
because I am alive. I am thanking you because I
made it through the day's difficulties. I am thanking
you because I have walked around the obstacles.


I am thanking you because I have the ability and
the opportunity to do more
and do better.

I'm thanking you because FATHER, YOU haven't
given up on me.


>>> it was nice reading through this...it sums up everything i want to say, and feel. How bout U?

hope this made u smile!


7 Comments:

Blogger April said...

hi,
just dropping by via mr. social butterfly himself, the queer chef.
have a lovely day :)

Blogger Chas Ravndal said...

hello dear.. hmm new look and def. not gothic hehehehehehhe. Lovely prayer.

Blogger Ola said...

Just visiting your blog for the first time, it's very nice. :-) Will visit again soon. Greetings from Vancouver, Canada!

Blogger babymoi said...

april--thanx!

chas--yes! not gothic...grrr..still looking for the perfect layout..haha!

ola--thank you! :)

Blogger Talamasca said...

P.S.

Amen! :-)

Anyhoo, thanks for the blog crash! Come back anytime! :-)

Blogger Chas Ravndal said...

cute template! Regarding to your question on my blog, I am taking Film and TV production.

Blogger babymoi said...

talamasca--i already bookmarked you..hehe!

chas-- wow, that's a nice course you're taking..im taking up mass communication..somehow closely related to tv and film...hehe!

Post a Comment

<< Home