Monday, August 14, 2006
random thots from the deepest recesses of my twisted mind... :)


for You...

I feel happy to know that you feel the same as I do. I feel happy, looking forward to each day with you. I feel so happy to have your love because what we share is so special, so very right for us. I can feel the caring in the caress of your eyes, the understanding of your smile, and the touch of your hand. It is so wonderful how your hand fits beautifully into mine or how cozily I feel into your arms. I want to hold your hands and never let go. I want to stay into your arms for as long as I want coz I feel so safe in it. I feel the air between us, sometimes exciting, sometimes quiet and sometimes intimate.

Our love is still new but it feels like I’ve been loving you forever...


Drama na naman...


being in love gives a feeling so oh difficult to explain. But whatever it is, it surely feels good. But love is not always about roses and chocolates or sweet lovely music, love can go awfully wrong too...

Being 18 years old is a difficult age in life to decide the border between adult and child, and that's why teens my age usually make the wrong decisions when it comes to lots of things..especially when it comes to love. It isn't our fault that we're born in this age where "love" becomes an overly used word that it slowly loses its real meaning. And it isn't our fault that people these days associate love with sex or lust. Love is much more deeper than that i believe..and as most of you would...But i'm not saying that we teens are the ones that only encounter these kinds of problems, adults too tend to forget to act their age and lose them selves by getting carried away with emotions they mistake as LOVE...


have you fallen "in love"?

this is one of the questions that i really love answering wether it be surveys or real lifeconfrontations. hehe! Love is a topic everyone can relate to! It's been discussed here, there and everywhere. Under the sun or beneath the pale moonlight. Young or old, gay or straight, normal and er...the somewhat "not-so-normal", each of us have our own love story to tell! It would be such a lie to say that we have never been in love, or at least have had a close brush with cupid and his arrows. Love is something that most of us have experienced and yet, it still remains one of
the most wonderful mysteries that yet remains unsolved.

do you fall in love fast? well...now, this is an interesting question. How fast do you fall in love? do you fall in love at first glance or first sight?
Do you fall within a matter of days, weeks or hours?I can never say that such things don't happen for i've heard of stories of people falling in love at first
sight. But i believe, it is not really love at first sight...maybe physical attraction since most of us consider looks important (don't deny people..).
Do i fall in love fast? Let's just say, that those whom i've fallen in love fast were not the right persons or maybe i wasn't the right one..or who knows?
maybe it just wasn't meant to be . Those feelings were just raging hormones that i mistook for "love". haha! i've read a book that girls tend to be "boy-crazy"
during their teenage years because of "raging Hormones". But as I grew up, I realize
that it's just not a matter of black and white anymore when it comes to many many things, especially in love. As we grow older, our notion of love becomes much deeper.
Before it used to be feeling this "spark" and the fireworks, and how intense and overwhelming the feeling of love was. It used to be that when the feeling was intense, then it was Love. I can't exactly remember how many times i've led myself to believe that i was in-love because the feeling was really great. And then, comes reality snapping right before your very eyes saying it was all just a lovely illusion. plain infatuation. period.


But if i've had my share of falling in-loves, i've had my fair share of heartbreaks too. Growing up, i've met a lot of guys who made my heart swoon. BUt i've had my heart broken too. countless of times..cried for it..haha! yes! i've been stupid..now its time to move on.

When i was younger, it used to be that if my boyfriend did something that would turn me off, it's goodbye for good. Or if he becomes too annoying or possesive, then he can pack up his bags and go. Fickle. That's how i used to be, and i set my standards way too high. Yes, i was hard to please..and maybe still am (but i'm thankful that my bebe can still put up with my craziness..haha!). And so, my relationships usually last 2 months as the longest and a month as the shortest..There were times that i'd count the days before i'd decide to break up with my boyfriend though. LIke this one time when i was so fed up with my then boyfriend who was becoming too annoying lately. So i decided that i'd make the relationship last a month..haha! so that at least my peers would say that i don't go on hopping from one relationship to another in just a matter of days.

But now, it's not easy anymore. After you've been in a relationship for awhile, at some point in time, you and your partner would have committed everything and a lot more. You start to plan your future together, you build your dreams. You compromise, you learn to live with each other's imperfections, hang-ups or attitudes. Problems become more difficult to resolve because it's not anymore a matter of who is wrong and who is right. It's a matter of what you are willing to accept and willing to give. And in relationships..it's always a give and give thing. Haaaiii...love..nakakabaliw noh? But why do we go on loving despite everything? The pain, the hurt, the hassles? ..I don't know..i guess i've still a lot to learn...

how bout u?




ON THE OTHER HAND...


i really would love to have this adidas miss piggy shoes!!! huhuhu! sigh! i have to save up for it though!! :P hope someone would be generous enough to buy me one.. :P









dba ang cute??? hehe!


HULING HIRIT PA!

huling hirit pa!! i love bob ong! i would really buy his books if i have the chance to! i loved reading the yellow book..the one with the title "bakit baliktad magbasa ng libro ang pinoy?". It is super funny as well as an eye-opener to what our country is suffering from these days. It brought out the patriot in me! hehe!


10 Comments:

Blogger Alternati said...

Love makes us do the stupidest things. I wish we had control over our emotions... there should be a falling-in-love-switch we can turn off. I love love love the first episode of "Sex and The City" especially at the end where Mr. Big tells Carrie "You've never been in love" and she gets all stunned... it goes on slow motion and Carrie has an epiphany...

Those Miss Piggy shoes are adOraBLE!

Blogger babymoi said...

alternati--yes! love does make us do things that can be considered "extreme". hmmm..i never watched that show...in fact i rarely watch tv! hehe! yes..the shoes are effin adorable!! tOo bad i have to save up for it..and it's not available here in the phils. yata... :(

Blogger Chas Ravndal said...

Ditto on what alternati said. But I dont usually believe on love at first sight... I usually more of in-a-long-run type of a guy. And lovely shoes!

Blogger babymoi said...

chas--- yes lovely shoes indeed! hehe! but im not really a fan of sneakers..now lng..ang cute e! hahah! khit sa back of my closet lng ang sneakers na yan! bsta i like to look at it..haha!

Blogger Ethel said...

Nice shoes!
btw, The Queer Chef pimped me here!

Ethel

Blogger The Doctor said...

My 3 year old saw these shoes and she really loved them.

Blogger babymoi said...

ethel-- yes they're absolutely lovely! *drools*

the doctor-- glad to know your daughter and i share the same tastes! hekhekhek! :P

Blogger Alternati said...

hey hey babymoi. me again. LOL. Comment whore led me this way.

Love and shoes... Love is free... great shoes are (usually) expensive, but they don't break your heart.

But shoes won't swoon you and take you out on a date.

To be in love... and in great shoes...

Blogger babymoi said...

alternati--LOL! hey you got a point there! hahaha! :P

Blogger babymoi said...

oops my mistake everyone!! di pla nike! adidas pala! sheessh!

Post a Comment

<< Home