Sunday, September 03, 2006

Turning a year Older



if you carry your childhood with you, you never become older.
~ Abraham Sutzkever

Today, I turn a year older and I feel weird. Haha! Maybe because of the realization that I’m not getting any younger anymore. I just turned 19 today. And I’ve just realized that all those 19 years of my life, I’ve been really blessed with so many things and much more. Sometimes I just fail to see it. Sometimes, I wish for something else than what I already have. I’ve taken some people for granted. I’ve hurt friends along the way. I’ve failed countless of times. I’ve been dumped, kicked, hurt and left in the gutter for long that I don’t know how I am going to stand up on my own again.

Oh well, cut the crap! It’s my birthday today! I should be happy! Haha! J

So many things have happened this year and I can look back to all those things with a smile on my face. Whether it be bad experiences, I am still thankful for those because I’ve become a much better person than I was before.

This won’t be the first time I’m celebrating my birthday away from home though. And I guess, I have to get used to this.

A new beginning with YOU…

There are mysteries about our love. Things that neither one of us may ever understand because love is an emotion without limit and understanding. We know we love each other but we could never explain completely as why we love each other. Love is not a clock. You simply cannot take it apart just to see what makes it tick, and even if you could, you probably could never get it back together again...

Sometimes it's not enough just to have you in my life; there are times when I need more of you than you give - more attention, more understanding, maybe even a little more of your time. Please
understand. I don't want to crowd you or ask too much. I guess that I just want you to open up a
little bit more. . . share more of your thoughts with me, your feelings and fears...and I want you to always remember. . . that you can trust me with your love, and I want you to know that the more of you that you can give, the more of me you'll see smiling. . . with the
wish to give nothing but good things back to you.

Let's try to remember that love means keeping in touch with each other's thoughts and feelings...listening, not just to words, but to the emotions behind them...seeing, not just the smiles and frowns, but the hurts and pleasures that causes them..

and above all...just remember that i love you...and words are not enough for me to say everything to you..there may be times when i've been unreasonable, stubborn, childish, and stupid, but i just don't know any way to get your attention (haha! in short KSP ako.. :P pero sayo lng noh!)..i don't know why i'm like that..it just happens...haha! And i've been really grateful that you've been patient with me..for bearing with my imperfections..thank you for trusting me..and i trust my heart with you... :)

we still have a long way ahead..we still have many dreams to make...the road ahead won't me an easy one, you can bet on that! But i hope that every step of the way, every dream we make, we do it together...

I love you be!

The greatest gift!

Last night, my ate told me that she is four months pregnant. I was left speechless. I was speechless with so much joy! I am now an aunt by official decree! Haha! This is one of the most wonderful gifts I’ve received in my lifetime. The thought of being a tita just overwhelms me. Maybe I’m being cheesy, but I don’t care. Having an additional member of the family is something I’ve been really looking forward to. I can already imagine my self playing with the baby! Hehe! With so much excitement, my ate and I came up with several suggestions regarding the baby’s name. It’s hard though, she’s looking for a name that starts with K for a baby boy. I racked my brain last night for really good names but can’t find the perfect one.

You guys can help out if you want. Any name starting with the letter K. remember it’s for a baby boy’s name. Kenneth and Kristoffer are not allowed. Hehe!



8 Comments:

Blogger Faith said...

The Queer Chef pimped me here.

Happy birthday! Sounds like you've lived a pretty full and good life so far :)

Hmmm boy names starting with K...how about Kevin or Korey.

Blogger babymoi said...

tnx faith! hehe! i'd like a really unique kind of name...:P

Blogger Alternati said...

Happy Birthday!

hmmm... K names.

Karl (Marx)
Kyle (I like that name)
Kiko (Pinoy na pinoy)
Keane (like the band)
Keanu (like the actor)

Blogger Alternati said...

Hi!

I tagged you with a meme. Check out my Tuesday post.

hehe

Blogger babymoi said...

alternati!!! bad ka! haha! ang haba ng meme! :P

Blogger Lisa said...

The Queer Chef Pimped me here.

I found your words about love very ensightful for a 19 yo (apologies if that offends, I'm 41 and still haven't got love sorted properly yet lol).

Congrats to your friend. Names for a boy? um...how about Kelly, or Kieran or hey, maybe even Keifer (as in Sutherland)?

Blogger babymoi said...

Lisa--it's okay..hehe! i'm not offended at all, in fact i appreciate your comment..hehe!

Blogger tin-tin said...

belated happy birthday! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home