Monday, November 20, 2006

Obsession

I’ve been listening to Nina’s Live album for these past few days. I don’t know why but there is one song that I keep playing over and over and over again—“I love you Goodbye” This is a post-break-up song, which doesn’t really reveal the current state of my heart right now. Haha!

Somehow the songs that you’re listening to reflect what you are currently feeling or the mood you are in. Does my newfound penchant for this song mean that I’m contemplating on a change of heart? (Ponders on it for a split second and dismisses the thought… hehe!)

I’m not heartbroken or anything but the lyrics of the song “I love you Goodbye” really hit a soft spot inside me. It’s as if it’s saying exactly what’s on my mind right now :

” I wish someday you can, find some way to understand, I’m only doing this for you…I don’t really want to go but deep in my heart I know this is the kindest thing to do..”

"Oh i don't wan t to leave you , baby it tears me up inside, but i'll never be the one you're needing, i lov you goodbye...."

It is because I am leaving for home in a few days and I will be leaving the life that I have grown to love. I will be leaving this place where I found love so true and so sincere. I don’t really want to leave, but circumstances lead me to choose between staying and leaving. And this, I hope he’ll understand.

But there's one thing i'm sure of, i shall return...and when i do, i'm going to make things work out the way it should.

****

Charmed

Over bottles of C2 and a bag of chips, I spent a 2-day DVD-thon watching 4 seasons of The Charmed Ones series. I realized how much I missed watching this series. I miss Prue so much. She’s my favourite of the trio coz she’s got guts and beauty… but I also noticed that she’s the only one in the group who seems to be prone to attacks from the strange kind. I was kinda disappointed when she “died” at the end of the 3rd (or 4th? I’m not sure) season. Oh bummer, it really took me so long to get used to having Paige around. Something’s just off about Paige you know, she’s too damn white (almost Michael Jackson-esque kind of white). Ok, maybe I was just sore because Prue got killed off. Bummer!

***

Guys! Please pray for my safe journey! I love you all....



12 Comments:

Blogger ralphT said...

senti.... ;)

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. pa rin!!!!! =P

Blogger babymoi said...

ralpht--hahah! kulit...nahahawa na nga yata ako sayo e...senti mode lagi..haha! :P

Blogger babymoi said...

ralpht--hahah! kulit...nahahawa na nga yata ako sayo e...senti mode lagi..haha! :P

Blogger Alternati said...

hey! Where to?

Travel is always a good thing, new faces, new places (rhymed.. ulkk).

Bon Voyage!

I too, luurrvvee Prue. Her beauty and demeanor is on a thin line between sweet and psychotic. I just love that.

She was my fave Charmed one as well. I have a great respect for Rose Mcgowan... anyone who can have a relationship with Marilyn Manson is a hero in my book. :)

Blogger babymoi said...

alternati--back to Iligan City..my hometown..hehe! yeah..prue is just soooo cooL! :P so that means, you like Dita Von Tease too? she's Marilyn Manson's current wife right? hehe!

Blogger ralphT said...

ganun? hahahaha. contagious ba? lolz =P

Blogger babymoi said...

ralphT--oo e, mejo senti mode ako dis past 2 weeks..haaai! :(

Blogger Talamasca said...

Nina's the bomb, yo!

Prue died at the 3rd season finale (Favorite my arse! Hehe).

Hmmm... I had no problem with Rose M. Began to love her to bits the first time I saw her in Jawbreaker.

Our prayers are with you. Best of luck.

Blogger ralphT said...

=P

Blogger babymoi said...

tala--hehe~ that's quite a mouthful of info there huh! hahah!

ralphT--i'm on hiatus! :( heheh!

Blogger tin-tin said...

just read this. so how's your hometown? :)

Blogger Hamilton70554 said...

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ...

Post a Comment

<< Home