Friday, November 03, 2006
Updates…

Well, it’s been a long week and the much-coveted sem-break turned out to be such a bitch! Well, to start off, my computer bogged down after a month of using the crystalxp bricopack
software. I can’t even recover my files, pictures and videos. I had to reformat my pc and here I am, stuck in a cheap internet café. Oh well, this is life. It’s just a shame all my pics (and “our” pics) were lost. You guys cannot imagine the hell I’ve been thru! I thought my computer was even plagued with a virus!

Lesson learned? :

Never download free unlicensed software from the net! I don't know if anyone else experienced the same thing i've been thru. But the guy repairing my pc said it was a spyware whice corrupted the operating system of my PC. When it came down to recovery of files....zilch! nada! nada! I felt like crying so hard after that. All my important files gone down the drain. Even my french lessons were gone! oh well, that's life.

moving on...

Hollywood is so fickle


On monday, it was reported that Reese Witherspoon and her husband Ryan Phillippe have separated. Hmmm...so another one bites the dust. So many celebrity couples have split since last year. It has now made me conclude that it is indeed fickle in Hollywood. Nothin lasts in tinseltown. I wonder why is that? I'd not worry about relationships like boyfriend-girlfriend going down the drains. But once you talk about marriage, I guess all the odds are against you. You have to fight to save the marriage no matter how much trouble you and your partner are going through. I mean didn't you promise to love each other for better and for worse? So, how come once the problems come pouring in, the divorce paper becomes the sole option? It just pains me to see couples fall out of love. Maybe because it is the realization that nothing lasts forever in this world--even love.



Because I’m a Girl

I cried buckets and buckets of tears last night because of this Korean music video by the all-girl band KISS. Well, I didn’t understand a thing about their song (although I searched for its English translation out of sheer curiosity) but the video was really heart-wrenching. I couldn’t help but cry my heart out especially the last part. I think i'm obsessed.



I wish the guy didn't leave the girl after giving his eyes...If this happened to me, i would really go out of my way to look for him again. I mean does the guy think that the girl will love him less because he's blind? I mean if it is true love, physical blindness doesn't matter...it's the heart that really sees right? Haaaaiii...i'm just really affected by this. But i gotta give it to them these Koreans, they really know how to break my heart! huhuhuhu! i'm sorry, I'm just a self-confessed helpless romantic. And i always want happy endings...guess that's just too surreal huh?





14 Comments:

Blogger Chas Ravndal said...

Probably you tweaked something on your bricopack. Anyway, I love that music video and I like the music as well.

Blogger babymoi said...

chas--all i know is i was doing my usual rounds of bloghopping when my pc suddenly went crazy.

Blogger Talamasca said...

Aw. I'm sorry for what happened.

I think the couple had it coming. But I heard they’re good parents though, so the children will still be in good hands.

Blogger Alternati said...

I don't know the first thing about reformatting... so I just firewall everything!

Too bad about Reese and Mr. Philippe... They had me at Cruel Intentions. :P

Blogger babymoi said...

talamasca-- i loved them as a couple you know...and reese seems so sweet..hehe!

alternati-- i don't know anything about pc maintainance so screw me! huhuhu! :(

yeah they were like the "perfect" hollywood couple for me.

Blogger kukote said...

offtopic: just blog hopping! wanna ex links? ;)

Blogger babymoi said...

kukote--ok! ehehh!

Blogger babymoi said...

kukote--- teka which of those blogs ba do you own? ang dami ah...

Blogger ralphT said...

dami na ngang hollywood couples na nagssplit up... that's just the trend i guess ;)

Blogger babymoi said...

ralpht---hey ralpht! glad you're back! yeah..prang fad ngayon yan sa hollywood..heheh!

Blogger Chas Ravndal said...

that is sad. but ur pc is okay now right?

Blogger babymoi said...

chas--yes! my pc is alright now...heheh!

Blogger tin-tin said...

my lesson? save the pictures online. so that even if my computer got corrupted i still have them online. hehehe.

about reese and ryan, i was so shocked with the news.

and regarding the video. i love that video also. and somehow, i've kinda memorized the chorus already coz i always watch it. and parang may song dati in tagalog na parang ganyan. i mean tinagalog ata. basta sobrang same tune. heard it in the cabs before.

Blogger babymoi said...

tin-tin--hahA! true na tagalize na ang song na yan...hmm...oo nga e, i'm saving my pix online na rin..hehe! tnx for the advice!

Post a Comment

<< Home